Our mission is to do impactful work that feels meaningful, by helping others find meaningful work at fantastic companies and communities across the country.
NuWest Healthcare is an award-winning healthcare staffing agency with 30 years of expertise. We build sustainable healthcare workforce solutions for hospitals and health systems across the country with temp, temp-to-hire, direct hire, travel nursing capabilities.
We hire creative problem solvers with strong communication skills and enthusiasm to learn, grow, and help others while helping expand our business. If that sounds like you, let’s talk.
Sr. Director of Product Marketing
We are seeking an experienced and strategic Senior Director of Product Marketing to lead our product marketing initiatives. As the Senior Director of Product Marketing, you will be responsible for driving the growth and success of our products by developing and executing effective marketing strategies. You will work closely with the executive team, product managers, sales teams, and other cross-functional teams to ensure successful product launches, growth, and ongoing marketing initiatives.
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Align all products with the company’s culture and business goals, and differentiate from competitors
- Partner with key stakeholders across the organization, integrating with each business units to fuel growth
- Drive strategic product development, go-to-market campaigns, and overall product/business direction
- Guide the team toward a common goal and oversee the output of cross-functional teams from various areas, including software engineering, IT/systems, UX/UI design, data, sales, and marketing
- Develop a thorough understanding of market potential, influencers, and the competition; ensuring that sales and marketing strategies are creative, effective, and designed to leverage marketplaces
- Collaborate key stakeholders and SMEs to generate collateral and campaigns to support sales enablement
- Define and execute omnichannel strategies: awareness, engagement, acquisition, and retention
- Identify new channels and diversify acquisition throughout the prospect funnel: TOFU, MOFU and BOFU
- Join forces with our operations, IT and data teams to ensure innovative product applications are being pursued while consistently measuring channel and campaign KPIs across the business
REQUIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS
Education and Experience Requirement(s):
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Must have at least 10+ years of advertising and marketing leadership experience, including healthcare
Prior experience with strategic planning, branding, and messaging, product management, marketing
communications, demand-gen, sales enablement, executive-level business partnerships and team
Creative problem-solver who anticipates trends, presents new ideas, and drives change management
Results-oriented leader who consistently acts with a sense of purpose and sets clear direction
Background in the healthcare industry and bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life, LTD, Accident Insurance
- EAP, Pet Insurance, Legal Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Account
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Vacation Days/year
- 2 Floating Holidays/year
- Holidays (8 days)
- 80 hrs (10 days) Sick Leave
NuWest is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.