NUWEST GROUP | Job Opening
Travel Nurse Recruiter
Our mission is to do impactful work that feels meaningful, by helping others find meaningful work at fantastic companies and communities across the country.
NuWest Healthcare is an award-winning healthcare staffing agency with 30 years of expertise. We build sustainable healthcare workforce solutions for hospitals and health systems across the country with temp, temp-to-hire, direct hire, travel nursing capabilities.
We hire creative problem solvers with strong communication skills and enthusiasm to learn, grow, and help others while helping expand our business. If that sounds like you, let’s talk.
Travel Nurse Recruiter
We are hiring a Travel Nurse Recruiter within our quality-first, national Healthcare recruiting firm. Our team starts with a people-first, solutions-focused approach to help our clients identify problems, and present creative, unique solutions. We connect exceptional people to great opportunities with thriving hospital systems from coast to coast. Doing great work in staffing starts within our own teams, which is why we seek out high-energy individuals with a passion for helping people and a hint of moxie. If you want to be in the driver’s seat of your career, with mentors, leaders, and new challenges each day, you’re going to like it here.
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Manage recruiting process from start to finish on open positions
- Perform regular online searches for new candidates with programs such as
- NuWest database, social media, and job boards.
- Perform assessment on candidate’s needs vs. needs of client
- Interview and evaluate multiple candidates a week for contract or direct hire opportunities
- Submit candidates and follow up with client at regular, timely intervals
- Arrange interviews with clients and prospective employees
- Develop a network of candidates for placement and referrals
- Develop and implement recruiting plans and strategies with Account Executives
REQUIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS
Education and Experience Requirement(s):
Bachelor of Arts (BA) or Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in communications, business or healthcare preferred
Recruiting experience preferred, experience in healthcare or travel sector strongly preferred
Demonstrated motivation for success and personal growth
Ability to manage multiple work streams with varying priorities (multiple job orders, varying clients)
Capacity to quickly evaluate and respond to multiple requests requiring daily and hourly (and sometimes faster) response times.
Desire and ability to learn various technical terms and roles in a wide range of fields (healthcare, engineering, manufacturing, IT, biology, chemistry, etc.)
Strong desire to work in the recruiting, sales or human resources industry
Interest in and ability to work with people from a diverse professional, technical, and educational backgrounds
Professional verbal and written communication skills
Proficient in MS Office programs and web-based computer technologies (such as researching companies, using a CMS or ATS system, etc.)
What we offer
- Base Salary: $42,000-$46,000
- Eligible for uncapped commissions
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life, LTD, Accident Insurance
- EAP, Pet Insurance, Legal Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Account
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Vacation Days/year
- 2 Floating Holidays/year
- Holidays (8 days)
- 80 hrs (10 days) Sick Leave
NuWest is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.