NUWEST HEALTHCARE | Job Opening
Hiring a Clinical Recruiter | Remote
NuWest Healthcare is a leading national healthcare staffing agency with thousands of medical professionals employed across the country, from rapid response teams deployed to crisis missions to permanent staff roles within local communities.
Doing great work and making an impact within our communities starts within our own teams. Our people do meaningful work and find meaningful work for professionals looking to take the next step in their career. We seek out high-energy individuals with a passion for helping people and a hint of moxie. If you want to be in the driver’s seat of your career, with mentor support and new challenges each day, you’re going to like it here.
We have a collaborative, quality-focused, and fun work environment where hard work and great results are recognized and incentivized. We offer excellent compensation (base, commission, bonus), benefits packages, training, leadership development, and lots of fun perks.
Our headquarters is in Bellevue, WA, with the majority of our team in the Greater Seattle area and Scottsdale, AZ. We are currently a fully remote team in response to Covid-19 safety protocols. Remote work is optional even when we do shift into a hybrid work environment.
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Manage recruiting process from start to finish on open positions
- Source new candidates with programs such as NuWest database, LinkedIn, Monster, Indeed, and referrals
- Perform assessments on candidate and client match
- Interview, coach and evaluate multiple candidates a week for contract or direct hire opportunities
- Submit candidates and follow up with client at regular, timely intervals
- Arrange interviews with clients and prospective employees
- Develop and implement recruiting plans and strategies with Account Executives (AEs)
- Negotiate bill rates, compensation rates, and direct placement fees
- Create a system for client evaluations and feedback for contract employees at the completion of an assignment
- Assist in maintaining written correspondence with clients. i.e.: thank you and follow up notes
- Engage in seeking out new methods of recruiting and advertising
- Write job descriptions for job openings and track in Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly sales and recruiting goals
- Communicate progress against goals to internal managers, AE’s and outside clients
REQUIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) or Bachelor of Science (BS) degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated motivation for success and personal growth
- Ability to manage multiple work streams with varying priorities (multiple job orders, varying clients)
- Ability to uncover key candidate motivations and closing requirements by talking to them on the phone, and in person
- Desire and ability to learn various technical terms and roles in a wide range of fields (biology, chemistry, manufacturing, quality, regulatory, medical, diagnostics, etc.)
- Strong desire to work in the recruiting, sales or human resources industry
- Interest in and ability to work with people from a diverse professional, technical, and educational backgrounds
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office programs and web based computer technologies (such as researching companies, using a CMS or ATS system, etc.)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Meticulous and detail oriented mindset
- Ability to accurately attend to multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficient in all MS Office programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional business communication experience preferred
- Innate aptitude for problem solving
- Ability to work both quickly and accurately
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency
- Strong customer service skills
- Team player attitude
Do meaningful work.
NuWest is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity, practice inclusion & equity, encourage different points of view, and learn from each other in a supportive environment.
We’re in the business of finding people the right job openings – email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have something that fits your skills, we’ll let you know!