NUWEST HEALTHCARE | Job Opening
Delivery Manager | NuWest Heathcare
NuWest Group is a quality-first recruiting firm with offices in Washington, California, and team members working remotely across the country. We connect exceptional people to great opportunities with thriving companies in Healthcare, Travel Nursing, Technology, Scientific, Engineering, and Manufacturing. Doing great work in staffing starts within our own teams, which is why we seek out high-energy individuals with a passion for helping people and a hint of moxie.
If you want to be in the driver’s seat of your career, with mentors, leaders, and new challenges each day, you’re going to like it here. You’ll have the opportunity to directly impact the growth and culture for one of Washington’s Top 100 Best Places to Work and Fastest Growing Private Companies.
Our headquarters is in Bellevue, WA, with the majority of our team in the Greater Seattle area and Scottsdale, AZ. We are currently a fully remote team but expect to shift into hybrid office work this fall. Remote work is optional for the right candidates.
AS THE DELIVERY MANAGER, YOU OWN:
Client and Candidate satisfaction is the paramount determinate to our success as a company. You’ll ensure a standard of excellence that propels NuWest forward as THE preferred company for clients and candidates alike.
- Lead and develop a team of high preforming Recruiters to achieve our client’s goals.
- Manage and align team members and responsibilities; design and implement team strategy and performance goals.
- Demonstrate consistent and expert knowledge of healthcare recruitment including and not limited to travel nursing.
Recruiting Team Success
- Partner with business leaders to develop, improve, and track internal workflows and processes
- Effectively demonstrate and teach recruitment techniques that optimize the team’s results.
- Understand and effectively run scoreboards and initiatives that align with NuWest goals & values
- Create agendas and facilitate teams huddles, strategy sessions, or trainings
- Work closely with Recruiting Coaches and Recruiters using structured and on-the-fly sessions to provide regular coaching and professional development guidance; including: feedback that is honest, open, and positive; offer opportunities to problem solve and exchange ideas; ask open ended ‘how’ and ‘why’ questions; provide suggestions that help Recruiters meet their goals, etc.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR TEAM MEMBERS WHO ARE:
- Obsessed with creating great experiences for candidates and teammates
- Motivated to achieve results and exceed recruiting goals
- Able to positively influence teammates behavior without direct supervision
- Striving for continuous improvement and career advancement
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency
skills, experience, and qualifications
- BA in Business, Communications, Psychology, Liberal Arts or related field
- 3+ years’ demonstrated success in a leadership and management role
- 3+ years’ experience in recruiting and/or sales environment
- Experience partnering with senior leaders to deliver results
- Proficient in all MS Office programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
About NuWest Group
NuWest Group is a recruiting and talent solutions firm that helps companies across the country catalyze their business and grow the right teams more efficiently. NuWest Technology has specialized, tenured teams across Healthcare, Scientific, Tech, Engineering, Manufacturing, and Business Operations, with 30 years of experience delivering high quality talent, market expertise, and operational efficiencies. We’re a Top 100 Fastest-Growing Private Company and were named a Top 100 Best Place to Work in Washington for six consecutive years.
Do meaningful work.
We’re in the business of finding people the right job openings – email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have something that fits your skills, we’ll let you know!