TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
https://nuwestgroup.com is a website (the“Website”) operated by Direct Apps, Inc. DBA NuWest Group Holdings, LLC (“NuWest Group”, “We”, or “Us”). We are a limited liability company organized under the laws of the State of Delaware, USA. Our principle place of business is 325 118th Ave SE, Suite #300, Bellevue, WA 98005.
To contact us, please email email@example.com
BY USING OUR SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 MUST ONLY USE THE WEBSITE AND PROVIDE PERSONAL INFORMATION IF THEY HAVE THE CONSENT AND SUPERVISION OF A PARENT OR GUARDIAN.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO, SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR WEBSITE
We may update and change our Website from time to time to reflect changes to our services, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Website for business and operational reasons.
USE OF WEBSITE
You may not use our Website to commit any violation of federal, state, local, or international laws, regulations, or other governmental requirements. We reserve the right to report any activity that may violate any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties, without prior notice to you, and we will co-operate with such authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a violation, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
You are prohibited from violating, or attempting to violate, the security of our Website. Any such violation may result in criminal and civil liabilities to you. Examples of prohibited security violations include, but are not limited to:
- logging into a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- accessing data or taking any action to obtain services not intended for you or your use;
- attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system, subsystem, or network related to the Website or to any NuWest Group computer or computer system;
- tampering,hacking, modifying, or otherwise corrupting or breaching security or authentication measures;
- introducing or transmitting material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, logic bombs, cancelbots, or other technologically malicious or harmful computer programming routines or engines with the intent or effect of damaging, destroying, disrupting, or otherwise impairing, a computer’s functionality or the operation of the Website;
- interfering with, intercepting, or expropriating any system, data, or information;
- interfering with service to any user, host, or network including, but not limited to, by means of overloading, “flooding,” “mailbombing,” or “crashing” any system, subsystem, or network related to the Website or otherwise; and
- attacking the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
We do not guarantee that the functions contained in the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that this Website or its server will be free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected even if We are aware of them. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform to access our Website. You should use your own virus protection software. The material in this Website may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You are authorized to copy, print, or distribute such content only as follows:
- You may print individual pages, but you may not copy or download a large portion of the Website (e.g., no bots, webcrawlers, spiders, etc. that “harvest” the Website).
- You may download, print, distribute, and use pages from the Website for your personal informational, non-commercial purposes only. Any copies of such documents or pages must not alter the original Website content and must retain any copyright notices appearing therein.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Website must always be acknowledged.
- You may not frame this Website or any portion thereof. Linking to this Website in a way that does not otherwise infringe upon our trademark interests is permitted, provided that (i) the link does not falsely imply or suggest that We have endorsed, or are affiliated with, the linked website, and (ii) you follow the “rules about linking to our site” which are stated below.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- You must not use any part of the content on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
We reserve the right to terminate all or any portion of the above authorizations to you at any time in our sole discretion.
Except as expressly provided above, you may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish, retransmit or create derivative works based upon any information, content, or materials contained in the Website or any medium (including electronic or hard copy) without our express prior written consent. Nothing contained on the Website shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any intellectual property right of NuWest Group or any third party, except as expressly provided above.
The trademarks, service marks, and logos of NuWest Group, and its affiliates, used and displayed on the Website are our registered and unregistered trademarks. Requests to use trademarks owned by other companies which may be mentioned on our Website should be directed to such other companies. We actively and vigorously enforce our intellectual property rights. Our trademarks, service marks, and logos may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on our Website, without our prior written permission.
COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAWS
We control and administer our Website from our offices within the United States, and the Website and its contents are intended to comply with applicable laws and regulations in the United States. Although the information on the Website is accessible to users outside of the United States, We make no representation that the content of this Website complies with laws and regulations of any jurisdiction outside of the United States or that such content is appropriate or available for use in any such jurisdiction. Access to any content on the Website from locations where such content is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access this Website from locations outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws and regulations. You may not use or export any of the information on this Website in violation of US export laws and regulations.
WEBSITES WE LINK TO
We may provide links on the Website that allow you to connect with third party websites. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and We provide them to you for your information only. You access these sites at your own risk. We are not responsible for the contents of any linked site, nor does the appearance of a link imply our endorsement of them. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our Website in any website that is not owned by you. Our Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Website other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our Website other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
WE DO NOT EXCLUDE OR LIMIT IN ANY WAY OUR LIABILITY TO YOU WHERE IT WOULD BE UNLAWFUL TO DO SO. DIRECT APPS, INC., DBA NUWEST GROUP AND ITS AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF (OR THE INABILITY TO USE) THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS, OR A WEBSITE LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION, COMPUTER VIRUS, LINE FAILURE, OR OTHER COMPUTER MALFUNCTION.
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED BY NUWEST ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE CONTENT ON OUR WEBSITE IS PROVIDED FOR GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO AMOUNT TO ADVICE ON WHICH YOU SHOULD RELY. YOU MUST OBTAIN PROFESSIONAL OR SPECIALIST ADVICE BEFORE TAKING, OR REFRAINING FROM, ANY ACTION ON THE BASIS OF THE CONTENT ON OUR WEBSITE.
NUWEST GROUP MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NUWEST GROUPDOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION IN THIS WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, CURRENT, RELIABLE, OR CORRECT, THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, OR THAT THE WEBSITE IS FREE OF HARMFUL COMPONENTS.