Seeking a Referral Coordinator in Seattle!
We are seeking a skilled Referral Coordinator for a part time role in Seattle (1st Hill)! This person would start off as a 2 days/week positions (most likely Tues & Thurs), but could turn into more of a full time position down the road. Strong candidates would have strong communication skills and be able to call into doctors’ offices for referrals. Experience with talking to insurance companies to obtain pre-authorizations and verifications is required.
– Calling into doctors’ offices for referrals & insurance companies for pre-auths & verification
– Taking patient calls when Patient Care Coordinator is out
– Educate physicians on referrals & correct processes
– Experience & background with insurance referrals
– Confident & authoritative at times
– Good phone demeanor
– Able to prioritize & execute on tasks (when patients come in and new insurance needs to be verified)
If you feel you are qualified, please reply with your resume to the address below!