- What they are looking for:
- a “Sr Technologist” that is client facing, knows the backend, eCommerce background is must
- Tech: CSS/HTML, Angular 4/5, Springboot, JAVA, Oracle
- Additionally, if they have overseen large scale email/SMS tech it helps.
- Duration: should start as 4-6 months…BUT the person is coming into the tail end of the first year of a 3 year project so there is budget and plans for bigger things.
- they would build a team around this person and they would work with us to hand-pick 3-4 other folks
- They are thinking of this person as first major hire in Seattle.
- Rate: the contact doesn’t care as they are aiming for exceptional talent and know they have to pay for it in the Seattle area. (I can work on a max bill rate for this person if you want that)
- What they don’t want: a plain ol’ Dev with great skills – they want a client facing/future lead that has good technical chops (stronger in the back end, familiarity with the rest of the stack, ideally eCommerce exp)
- Client: we’d place them with BCG is a management consulting firm and they would work at their downtown Bellevue office for a main client (that they are keeping under wraps)
- Target start date: ASAP
- “All hires there at BCG have to be exceptional with communication and “have a presence. This is not a production job – if folks can’t communicate with the product owner, end client it will never work”
- Headcount: 1, …after that, would they would try to add 3-4 more folks
- Our contact:
Adam Paulisick Chief Product Officer M: +1 646 812 0879 BCG PLATINION | MAYA Design
411 108th Avenue NE, Suite 2100
Bellevue, WA 98004