Nurse Manager (Gynecology)
Client/Job Title: Clinic Nurse Manager – Gynecology
Order Classification: B – she is making this one seem like it is easier than other ones, but these ones have been hard so far!
Lead: Katelyn will assign
Hiring Manager (subs to): Kate Caughey is the recruiter, will report to the Sr Director
SUBMISSION/PACKET REQUIREMENTS: Normal Sub
- The role includes facilitating the interview process, hiring management, performance management, competency assessment and development, and counseling of staff.
- Team = 15 providers including APPs, 4 RNs and 11 support staff.
- Need a bachelors degree in nursing!
- 3 years of experience as a supervisor, assistant nurse manager, nurse manager (No Charges)
- Personality = Strong leadership and collaborative person
- They said Gynecology is not required, but we should test this!
- Like people who have change management experience
- LEAN experience is preferred! This is a huge part of the Virginia Mason culture! I'd share this link with potential candidates so they can research as well!
* Send resumes to Kate!
* Kate will do an initial phone interview (30 mins)
* Brief phone interview and then in person interview
* If not local, would want to have them travel out but would do a video interview
Hours/Week: M-F, Full Time
Duration (Contracted temp to hire hours?): Direct hire
Pay Rate: Starting, $105k – Hard to get over $130k, unless they are very senior
Target Bonus = Annually 10%
Mark Up: 20% direct hire fee