- Title: Interaction Designer
- JD: Sketch, Invision, CSS, HTML with reasonably advanced UX experience
- Lead Customer Contact: Frederick.Rebecca@bcg.com
- Physical office: BCG’s DIGITAL VENTURES office- 411- 108th Avenue NE, Suite 2100, Bellevue, WA 98004. All work will be done in Bellevue. 3-4 days in Bellevue and flex start times.
- Start times can flex
- Client: we’d place them with BCG is a management consulting firm and they would work at their downtown Bellevue office for a main client (that they are keeping under wraps)
- Target start date: ASAP
- Why open: It’s a new product, they need to be able to build a very learn and buy flow for users that aren’t super sophisticated but need to configure their own product but at the same time generate account.
- Must have: The interaction designers will think from the users perspective. They will need to have some social or grassroots mindset. They will have to be flexible and move at a fast pace. Folks that that want to be told what to do and when to do it don’t work that well. Those working on Agile teams work well.
- Places to look: Educational software or fundraising or nonprofit back.
- Duration: Initial window would be 12 weeks on the shortest side and the longer case, since this is a major transformation case for a client, would be very long term basis. (years)
- Target start: ASAP
- Note: NDAs and other pre-placement checks are in place
Apply for this Now