NUWEST GROUP | Job Opening
Travel Nursing Recruiter
WHAT BEING A TRAVEL NURSING RECRUITER AT NUWEST IS ALL ABOUT...
The NuWest Group has been voted one of the Top 100 Best Places to Work in Washington for the last several years and we are looking to add more people who will continue to make it better!
We have a collaborative and fun work environment where hard work and great results are recognized and incentivized. If you like working with people and want to grow your career in a fun, engaging environment, we would love to meet you! We offer excellent compensation (base, commission, bonus), benefits packages, training, leadership development, and lots of fun perks. If you are excited to get in the game with a winning team, send us your resume
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Manage recruiting process from start to finish on open positions
- Perform regular online searches for new candidates with programs such as NuWest database, social media and job boards.
- Perform assessment on candidate’s needs vs. needs of client
- Interview and evaluate multiple candidates a week for contract or direct hire opportunities
- Submit candidates and follow up with client at regular, timely intervals
- Arrange interviews with clients and prospective employees
- Develop a network of candidates for placement and referrals
- Develop and implement recruiting plans and strategies with Account Executives (AEs)
- Negotiate bill rates and compensation packages with clients and candidates
- Create a system for client evaluations and feedback for contract employees at the completion of an assignment
- Engage in seeking out new methods of recruiting and advertising
- Plan and attend conferences and job fairs pertaining to travel nursing
- Write job descriptions for job openings and track in Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly sales and recruiting goals
- Communicate progress against goals to internal managers, AE’s and outside clients
REQUIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) or Bachelors of Science (BS) degree in communications, business or healthcare preferred
- Recruiting experience preferred, experience in healthcare or travel sector strongly preferred
- Demonstrated motivation for success and personal growth
- Ability to manage multiple work streams with varying priorities (multiple job orders, varying clients)
- Capacity to quickly evaluate and respond to multiple requests requiring daily and hourly (and sometimes faster) response times.
- Desire and ability to learn various technical terms and roles in a wide range of fields (healthcare, engineering, manufacturing, IT, biology, chemistry, etc.)
- Strong desire to work in the recruiting, sales or human resources industry
- Interest in and ability to work with people from a diverse professional, technical, and educational backgrounds
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office programs and web based computer technologies (such as researching companies, using a CMS or ATS system, etc.)
We’re in the business of finding people the right job openings – email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have something that fits your skills, we’ll let you know!