NUWEST GROUP | Job Opening
WHAT BEING AN ONBOARDING SPECIALIST AT NUWEST IS ALL ABOUT...
NuWest Group Holdings is looking for smart, motivated, hard-working, results-oriented individuals to help expand our staffing business. We are a thriving and growing company that wants to add top talent to our team. We specialize in a wide range of industries including medical, engineering, modern manufacturing, technical and scientific. We offer a strong, team-based, quality focused environment as well as excellent compensation (base, commission, and
bonuses), benefits packages, as well as many other great perks. If you think you are one of the best, come prove it on a team that will allow you to do so.
The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, comfortable working in a fast-paced diverse environment and have good all-around administrative abilities, people skills and positive ambitious attitude. This position is a fantastic opportunity to jump-start your career that will offer endless growth and opportunity!
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Act as Human Resources liaison between candidates and clients throughout the onboarding stages
- Work closely with recruiters as they interview and submit candidates to positions to ensure candidate compliance
- Run Washington State, National, and a range of additional background checks on candidates
- Communicate with candidates to acquire all of their compliance credentials: immunizations, skills testing, CPR cards, certifications, references etc.
- Responsible for tracking candidate documents in compliance with Joint Commission, HIPAA, and various client requirements
- Remain up to date with changes in laws and regulations within the healthcare industry
- Maintain a high percentage of overall compliance for working candidates by meeting compliance deadlines in a timely, organized manner
- Maintain a high level of organization and efficiency at all times
- Answer all candidate and internal questions on compliance and onboarding in a timely manner
- Engage in new strategies to increase efficiency and timeliness of onboarding and compliance processes
- Ensure total client satisfaction by adhering to their specific needs and compliance structures
- Work closely with Management team to implement changes in the compliance process, as well as to complete various projects and assignments as required
- Meet KPIs set for the team and individual goals
REQUIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Psychology, Liberal Arts or related fields is preferred
- Open to new graduates that demonstrate a motivation to succeed
- Strong desire to work in the healthcare, recruiting, sales, or human resources industry
- Strong interest in working with people from different professional and educational backgrounds
- Meticulous and detail-oriented mindset
- Ability to accurately attend to multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficient in all MS Office programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional business communication experience preferred
- Innate aptitude for problem solving
- Ability to work both quickly and accurately
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency
- Strong customer service skills
- Team player attitude
We’re in the business of finding people the right job openings – email your resume to email@example.com. If we have something that fits your skills, we’ll let you know!