NUWEST GROUP | Job Opening
Account Coordinator - Healthcare
WHAT BEING AN ACCOUNT COORDINATOR AT NUWEST IS ALL ABOUT...
NuWest Healthcare has a new job opening for an Account Coordinator within our – Ignite Team. We are a quality-first recruiting firm with national operations. Our team starts with a people-first, solutions-focused approach to help our clients identify problems, and present creative, unique solutions. With our commitment to service comes the need for data-driven decision making, impeccable communication channels, and ability to manage high-volume workloads.
The Account Coordinator drives these activities to support NuWest Healthcare’s mission. Doing great work in staffing starts within our own teams, which is why we seek out high energy individuals with a passion for helping people and a hint of moxie. If you want to be in the driver’s seat of your career, with mentors, leaders, and new challenges each day, you’re going to like it here.
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Run regularly scheduled reports and executive dashboards for clients and internal teams
- Respond to client asks on reporting and data as needed
- Partner with Account Managers to support operations with clients
- Pull data on placements, NuWest performance, KPIs as requested by clients/internally
- Partner with delivery to project manage onboarding and extensions
- Communicate with client and internal team to support payroll functions
- Maintain ATS and team resources to ensure the internal team has accurate, live client information
- Maintain client VMS portals with submittals and file updates to drive account growth
- Other duties as required
REQUIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Technically savvy with Excel/Microsoft Office, ATS, DocuSign, Teams, Adobe, etc.
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Ability to execute and solve problems creatively and autonomously
- Ability to connect and build strong relationships with internal teams
- High level of flexibility and adaptability to changing market conditions and business needs
- Excellent Written, Verbal, and Interpersonal Communication Skills
- High level of business acumen
We’re in the business of finding people the right job openings – email your resume to email@example.com. If we have something that fits your skills, we’ll let you know!