NUWEST GROUP | Job Opening
WHAT BEING A RECRUITER AT NUWEST IS ALL ABOUT...
NuWest Group has a new job opening for a Recruiter! We are a quality-first recruiting firm with offices in Washington, Oregon, and Arizona. We connect exceptional people to great opportunities with thriving companies in Healthcare, Travel Nursing, Technology, Scientific, Engineering, and Manufacturing. Doing great work in staffing starts within our own teams, which is why we seek out high-energy individuals with a passion for helping people and a hint of moxie. If you want to be in the driver’s seat of your career, with mentors, leaders, and new challenges each day, you’re going to like it here.
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Meet and connect people with opportunities through all channels such as phone, text, email, social media, in person too!
- Build relationships with the best candidates through recruiting active job seekers as well as connecting with passive talent in the marketplace.
- Collaborate with teams to achieve goals and grow your book of business and that of NuWest.
- Learn about a wide range of business verticals and business problems
- Collaborate with clients to solve their hiring challenges
- Learn new tricks of the trade every day from experts around you and from your own
- Build your own book of business (aka empire) with candidates and/or clients
depending on your flavor of fun
- Become a leader of people, projects or initiatives when you are ready for a new
challenge (usually it happens before you really feel “ready”)
WHO YOU ARE
- Energetic, able to handle several priorities in a day
- Not afraid to try (and sometimes fail)
- A connector
- Plays nice in the sandbox with others
- Love playing games, competing with yourself and keeping score
- Like to control your own destiny – maybe a little Type-A
- Leadership tendencies
- High emotional IQ – you are a person whisperer
We’re in the business of finding people the right job openings – email your resume to email@example.com. If we have something that fits your skills, we’ll let you know!