NUWEST GROUP| Job Opening
NuWest looking for a seasoned full cycle Technical Recruiter to join our casual and friendly (yet competitive!) team based in Bellevue, WA. You will be chartered with developing innovative and aggressive methods to source, evaluate, pipeline and hire candidates for our strong client base.
We have a team of highly capable Senior Recruiters and Account Executives that work well as a team and as individuals. We separate ourselves from other search firms by understanding our clients’ needs and wants, knowing the highly competitive talent market, and making matches quickly and effectively. We do so with utmost respect of both parties.
Our headquarters is in Bellevue, WA, with the majority of our team in the Greater Seattle area and remote team members spanning every time zone in the U.S. We are currently a fully remote team with some optional hybrid offices.
Technical RECRUITER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain pipeline of qualified candidates to deliver against immediate priorities
- Implement innovative candidate generation techniques, strategies, and programs
- Build healthy talent community that includes a high volume of targeted candidates
- Have an understanding of local markets that you are recruiting within
- Deliver high quality, well qualified candidates to client. We believe in quality over quantity!
- Collaborate with all partners, internally and externally to assure best possible outcome
Skills that will help you succeed in this role
- 3+ years full cycle Recruiting experience (fast paced staffing experience preferred)
- Have a passion for and possess significant experience in identifying, screening, interviewing and closing various levels of Technical Talent for client base
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and strong documentation skills within ATS’
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Strong desire to “win”, both as a team and as an individual. Continue to help build our “brand” as a Leader in the Staffing industry
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision, and to effectively manage multiple projects and candidates
- Best practices in Sourcing, Screening, Submitting, Closing consultants.
- Proven advanced knowledge of a multitude of sourcing technologies and tools
- Competitive spirit and “can do” attitude!
- Candidates must have bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- BA/BS degree in Business, Communications, Human Resources or related discipline and/or equivalent work experience.
ABOUT NUWEST tech
NuWest Tech is a leading technical staffing partner that helps talented people find meaningful work at companies pioneering the future of business. We don’t believe in one-size fits all or the interviewing conveyor belt. We do a deep intake with both companies and candidates to truly understand wants and needs before matching, so you have options that get you where you want to go. We’re on a mission to improve employee engagement and business outcomes by placing the right people in the right work environments.
Join our team
We’re in the business of finding people the right job openings – email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have something that fits your skills, we’ll let you know!