NUWEST TECH | Job Opening
Tech Project Manager (Service Now)
Type of assignment: Contract
Base pay: $65 – $80/hr
This is the perfect opportunity for someone with experience in a healthcare setting, or someone who is looking to further their career in Project Management, specifically within a ServiceNow project.
What’s cool about this opportunity? This organization is founded by the following traits: Respect, Integrity, Stewardship, Excellence, Collaboration, and Kindness.
- Responsible for successful delivery of large scale, highly complex projects and programs with senior-level internal and/or external sponsors and stakeholders within approved budget, schedule, scope, and quality standards.
- Oversees a project delivery resources/team to ensure the use of standardized project management methodologies, processes and tools
- Provides leadership, direction, mentorship
- Coaches and ensures the professional development/expertise of internal and 3rd party team members
- Serves as an expert resource
- Manages the daily activities of assigned projects
- Identifies potential issues, evaluates solutions and makes recommendations
- Assesses change requests to determine project impacts
- Reports overall program status to key project leadership and implements communication plans
what you'll bring
- (5-7) years of project management experience required
- ServiceNow implementation project experience
- Experience in a healthcare setting, or a combination of relevant experience, leadership skills, healthcare experience, and project management Expertise leading complex organization-level initiatives required
- Bachelors in Business Administration or a related field required; Master’s Degree preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Preferred
NuWest Tech places technical professionals in some of the most competitive markets in the world. Think of us as your personal AI – we find the best positions for your experience, skills, and preferred work environment at thriving companies across the country. You can fill out hundreds of applications online…OR our industry-specialized team can put your resume in front of the right hiring managers for you. We’re a top vendor with our clients, meaning when we recommend a candidate, they go to the top of the pile.
What you can expect from US:
Responsiveness: No one likes to get ghosted. You’ll get updates every step of the way
Transparency: open and honest communication – no surprises
Career expertise: we coach you based on your specific strengths and goals to get you where you want to go