NUWEST TECH | Job Opening
Location: Redmond, WA
Type of assignment: Direct Hire
Base pay: $22/hr
We are seeking a Manufacturing Technician (Assembly) for a cutting-edge manufacturing company. This is the perfect opportunity for someone with experience in microscope assembly, looking to get a foot in the door or further their career in medical device manufacturing.
What’s cool about this opportunity? Work on surgical devices that advance the medical industry!
- Responsible for the assembly and production of prepped component, subassemblies and finished goods parts, while using a microscope and a variety of equipment. Grinder, rubber wheel, satin wheel, bead blaster, micro blaster, armor press, steamer, etc.
- Daily use of hand tools, power tools and fixtures.
- Build product following all GMP guidelines and training.
- Adherence to all standard operating procedures, drawings and polices.
- Meet takt requirements as outlined in the job router
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, guidelines
what you'll bring
- Microscope experience REQUIRED
- Minimum of 6 months assembly experience
- Basic math skills
- Good hand eye coordination and strong visual acuity.
- Experience using a microscope and basic measuring equipment, such as calipers and comparator.
- Ability to work and communicate within a team environment.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds and stand for long periods of time
- The ability to read and write English
NuWest Tech places technical professionals in some of the most competitive markets in the world. Think of us as your personal AI – we find the best positions for your experience, skills, and preferred work environment at thriving companies across the country. You can fill out hundreds of applications online…OR our industry-specialized team can put your resume in front of the right hiring managers for you. We’re a top vendor with our clients, meaning when we recommend a candidate, they go to the top of the pile.
What you can expect from US:
Responsiveness: No one likes to get ghosted. You’ll get updates every step of the way
Transparency: open and honest communication – no surprises
Career expertise: we coach you based on your specific strengths and goals to get you where you want to go