NUWEST TECH | Job Opening
Help Desk Technician
Location: Everett, WA
Type of assignment: Contract
Base pay: $25-30/hr
We are seeking a Help Desk Tech II/III for a state-of-the art human machine interface company. This is the perfect opportunity for someone with experience in MS operating systems, looking to get a foot in the door or further their career in IT support.
What’s cool about this opportunity? Join a great help desk team and learn custom applications for troubleshooting software and hardware.
- Resolve issues utilizing remote controls or visiting the desk. Install and upgrade software, configure systems or applications
- Respond to incoming help requests that come in via our helpdesk application, telephone, walk-up and email
- Record, track and document the helpdesk problem solving process
- Make sure that desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems, including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, application servers, and administrative systems
what you'll bring
- Associates Degree in Computer Technology, IS Operations or related field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with business operations or desktop services
- OR the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Expertise with Microsoft operating systems
- High level of computer literacy with PC operating systems, printers, peripherals, spreadsheets, word processing and database software
NuWest Tech places technical professionals in some of the most competitive markets in the world. Think of us as your personal AI – we find the best positions for your experience, skills, and preferred work environment at thriving companies across the country. You can fill out hundreds of applications online…OR our industry-specialized team can put your resume in front of the right hiring managers for you. We’re a top vendor with our clients, meaning when we recommend a candidate, they go to the top of the pile.
What you can expect from US:
Responsiveness: No one likes to get ghosted. You’ll get updates every step of the way
Transparency: open and honest communication – no surprises
Career expertise: we coach you based on your specific strengths and goals to get you where you want to go