NUWEST HEALTHCARE | Job Opening
Delivery Manager | NuWest Heathcare
NuWest Healthcare is a leading national healthcare staffing agency with thousands of medical professionals employed across the country, from rapid response teams deployed to crisis missions to permanent staff roles within local communities. As a Delivery Manager, you’ll ensure a standard of excellence that propels NuWest forward as THE preferred company for clients and candidates alike. In this position you will lead and develop a team of high preforming recruiters to achieve our goals and provide much needed staff to health clients.
Doing great work and making an impact within our communities starts within our own teams. Our people do meaningful work and find meaningful work for professionals looking to take the next step in their career. We seek out high-energy individuals with a passion for helping people and a hint of moxie. If you want to be in the driver’s seat of your career, with mentor support and new challenges each day, you’re going to like it here.
We have a collaborative, quality-focused, and fun work environment where hard work and great results are recognized and incentivized. We offer excellent compensation (base, commission, bonus), benefits packages, training, leadership development, and lots of fun perks.
Our headquarters is in Bellevue, WA, with the majority of our team spread across the country. We have shifted into a hybrid workforce, meaning our offices have opened but our teams are fully remote optional and are not required to come into the office.
AS THE DELIVERY MANAGER, YOU OWN:
Client and Candidate satisfaction is the paramount determinate to our success as a company. You’ll ensure a standard of excellence that propels NuWest forward as THE preferred company for clients and candidates alike.
- Lead and develop a team of high preforming Recruiters to achieve our client’s goals.
- Manage and align team members and responsibilities; design and implement team strategy and performance goals.
- Demonstrate consistent and expert knowledge of healthcare recruitment including and not limited to travel nursing.
Recruiting Team Success
- Partner with business leaders to develop, improve, and track internal workflows and processes
- Effectively demonstrate and teach recruitment techniques that optimize the team’s results.
- Understand and effectively run scoreboards and initiatives that align with NuWest goals & values
- Create agendas and facilitate teams huddles, strategy sessions, or trainings
- Work closely with Recruiting Coaches and Recruiters using structured and on-the-fly sessions to provide regular coaching and professional development guidance; including: feedback that is honest, open, and positive; offer opportunities to problem solve and exchange ideas; ask open ended ‘how’ and ‘why’ questions; provide suggestions that help Recruiters meet their goals, etc.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR TEAM MEMBERS WHO ARE:
- Obsessed with creating great experiences for candidates and teammates
- Motivated to achieve results and exceed recruiting goals
- Able to positively influence teammates behavior without direct supervision
- Striving for continuous improvement and career advancement
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency
skills, experience, and qualifications
- BA in Business, Communications, Psychology, Liberal Arts or related field
- 3+ years’ demonstrated success in a leadership and management role
- 3+ years’ experience in recruiting and/or sales environment
- Experience partnering with senior leaders to deliver results
- Proficient in all MS Office programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
About NuWest Group
NuWest Group is a recruiting and talent solutions firm that helps companies across the country catalyze their business and grow the right teams more efficiently. NuWest Technology has specialized, tenured teams across Healthcare, Scientific, Tech, Engineering, Manufacturing, and Business Operations, with 30 years of experience delivering high quality talent, market expertise, and operational efficiencies. We’re a Top 100 Fastest-Growing Private Company.
Do meaningful work.
NuWest is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity, practice inclusion & equity, encourage different points of view, and learn from each other in a supportive environment.
We’re in the business of finding people the right job openings – email your resume to email@example.com. If we have something that fits your skills, we’ll let you know!