NUWEST GROUP | Job Opening
WHAT BEING A JUNIOR RECRUITER AT NUWEST IS ALL ABOUT...
NuWest Group is seeking to hire a Junior Recruiter to join their growing team. This position will be focused on recruiting manufacturing and warehouse roles. This is a high-performing team within the organization, and we are looking for someone who can execute high-quality delivery in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment. The right candidate is someone willing to learn, can keep up with high-touch communication rhythms and is able to think outside of the box to deliver unique customized recruiting solutions to our customers who expect excellence.
Our manufacturing team supports clients across the West Coast primarily solving business needs within the manufacturing and warehouse industry – you will work closely with manufacturing and logistics professionals including Manufacturing Analysts, Shipping/Receiving, Production Control and more! We see a diverse range of opportunities and are looking for an adaptable individual that can change strategies quickly to maximize results.
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Maintain a high-touch communication to strategize and collaborate with internal team members, leadership, candidates, and clients.
- Meet and exceed weekly, monthly, and annual recruiting goals.
- Perform active, creative sourcing using various recruiting tools including CRM, LinkedIn, and Job Boards.
- Pre-screen and perform a thorough evaluation of candidates to assess their qualifications against client requirements.
- Arrange interviews with clients and prospective employees.
- Implement recruiting plans and strategies from sales team
- Negotiate compensation packages, bill rates and direct placement fees.
- Provide continued support to employees and clients post-placement
- Proactively strategize with AEs to meet deliverables
- Develop a network of candidates for placement and referrals
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process for highly competitive contract and direct hire positions in the Manufacturing industry including Supply Chain Management, Skilled Trade, Production and Warehouse positions.
REQUIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Understanding and or strong willingness to learn all aspects of full cycle recruiting experience, ideally in the manufacturing industry
- Demonstrated motivation for success and personal career growth
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Ability to manage multiple work streams with varying priorities (multiple job orders, varying clients)
- Must be able to quickly evaluate and resolve problems
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office programs
Do meaningful work.
NuWest is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity, practice inclusion & equity, encourage different points of view, and learn from each other in a supportive environment.
We’re in the business of finding people the right job openings – email your resume to email@example.com. If we have something that fits your skills, we’ll let you know!