NUWEST GROUP | Job Opening
Customer Success manager
WHAT BEING A CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER AT NUWEST IS ALL ABOUT...
NuWest Group has a new job opening for a Customer Success Manager at our headquarters in Bellevue, Washington! We are a quality-first recruiting firm with offices in Washington, Oregon, and Arizona. We connect exceptional people to great opportunities with thriving companies in Healthcare, Travel Nursing, Technology, Scientific, Engineering, and Manufacturing.
Doing great work in staffing starts within our own teams, which is why we seek out high-energy individuals with a passion for helping people and a hint of moxie. If you want to be in the driver’s seat of your career, with mentors, leaders, and new challenges each day, you’re going to like it here.
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Identify strategic opportunities to service existing clients in an elevated capacity
- Implement and execute on short-term and long-term account strategy
- Manage existing clients, job orders, and active candidates in play
- Create and execute creative lead generation campaigns
- Strengthen key client relationships by establishing and maintaining close communications aimed at identifying and responding to clients’ needs as they evolve
- Develop a network of business accounts that are responsible for new job orders
- Work directly with recruiters to ensure candidate management is in place
- Develop and implement recruiting plans with recruiting and sales teams
- Negotiate bill rates and direct placement fees within existing accounts
- Perform assessment on candidate’s needs vs. needs of client
- Coordinate submittal process, interviews, and client feedback loops
- Maintain regular meetings and business rhythms with clients via on-site, phone, and conference appointments
REQUIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- BA in Business, Communications, Psychology, Liberal Arts or related fields
- Open to new graduates that demonstrate a motivation to succeed
- Strong desire to work in the recruiting, sales, or human resources industry
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Adaptable with the ability to pick up new technologies, assess situations quickly, and look for smarter, better ways to achieve goals
- Strong interest in working with people at different professional and educational backgrounds
- Driven to exceed revenue and renewal targets
- Strong listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Proficient in all MS Office programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional business communication experience preferred
Do meaningful work.
NuWest is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity, practice inclusion & equity, encourage different points of view, and learn from each other in a supportive environment.
We’re in the business of finding people the right job openings – email your resume to email@example.com. If we have something that fits your skills, we’ll let you know!