NUWEST HEALTHCARE | Job Opening
Hiring Travel Nursing Account Managers | Remote
NuWest Healthcare is a leading national healthcare staffing agency with thousands of medical professionals employed across the country, from rapid response teams deployed to crisis missions to permanent staff roles within local communities.
Doing great work and making an impact within our communities starts within our own teams. Our people do meaningful work and find meaningful work for professionals looking to take the next step in their career. We seek out high-energy individuals with a passion for helping people and a hint of moxie. If you want to be in the driver’s seat of your career, with mentor support and new challenges each day, you’re going to like it here.
We have a collaborative, quality-focused, and fun work environment where hard work and great results are recognized and incentivized. We offer excellent compensation (base, commission, bonus), benefits packages, training, leadership development, and lots of fun perks.
Our headquarters is in Bellevue, WA, with the majority of our team in the Greater Seattle area and Scottsdale, AZ. We are currently a fully remote team in response to Covid-19 safety protocols. Remote work is optional even when we do shift into a hybrid work environment.
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Engage hospital clients in long-term partnerships with NuWest
- Identify strategic opportunities to service existing clients in an elevated capacity
- Implement and execute on short-term and long-term account strategy, adapting to changing market conditions as needed
- Develop a network of business accounts that are responsible for new job orders
- Adapt communication style and strategy to fit each client’s unique needs
- Work directly with recruiters to ensure candidate management is in place
- Perform assessment on candidate’s needs vs. needs of client
- Coordinate submittal process, interviews, and client feedback loops
- Maintain regular meetings and business rhythms with clients via on-site, phone, and conference appointments
- Identify opportunities and mitigate risk within accounts
- Hit quarterly targets for account growth and development
- Solve problems and identify creative solutions to the most impactful business problems
- Communicate with sales leaders and internal teams to ensure client needs are met
- Manage open orders and collaborate with delivery on fulfillment
- Provide internal and external data/reporting on book of business
REQUIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Ability to connect and build strong relationships with clients and internal teams
- High level of flexibility and adaptability to changing market conditions and business needs
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to influence
- High level of business acumen and organization
- Available to support client after hours/weekends as needed
Do meaningful work.
NuWest is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity, practice inclusion & equity, encourage different points of view, and learn from each other in a supportive environment.
We’re in the business of finding people the right job openings – email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have something that fits your skills, we’ll let you know!