NUWEST TECH | Job Opening
WORKING AT NUWEST
NuWest Tech is a national talent solution with specialized expertise in Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing, and Business Operations. We’re an Inc 5000 Fastest-Growing company, which means we’re scaling our teams to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. We’re hiring several recruiters (1-5 years of experience) and a recruiting manager (3-6 years) for every team within NuWest Tech. We’re looking for someone who can execute high-quality delivery in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
Doing great work in staffing starts within our own teams, which is why we seek out individuals who look for learning opportunities, values user-centric high-touch communication, and thinks outside of the box to deliver unique customized recruiting solutions to our customers. If you want to be in the driver’s seat of your career, with mentors, leaders, and new challenges each day, you’re going to like it here!
Our headquarters is in Bellevue, WA, with the majority of our team in the Greater Seattle area and remote team members spanning every time zone in the U.S. We are currently a fully remote team with some optional office time due to the rise of Delta variant Covid-19 case.
RECRUITER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process for highly competitive contract and direct hire high-level positions.
- Maintain a high-touch communication to strategize and collaborate with internal team members, leadership, candidates, and clients.
- Meet and exceed weekly, monthly and annual recruiting goals.
- Perform active, creative sourcing using various recruiting tools including CRM, LinkedIn and Job Boards.
- Pre-screen and perform a thorough evaluation of candidates to assess their qualifications against client requirements.
- Arrange interviews with clients and prospective employees.
- Implement recruiting plans and strategies from sales team
- Negotiate compensation packages, bill rates and direct placement fees.
- Provide continued support to employees and clients post-placement
- Proactively strategize with AEs to meet deliverables
- Develop a network of candidates for placement and referrals
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-4 years of full cycle recruiting experience, ideally in experience in one of our specialized industries
- Demonstrated motivation for success and personal career growth
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Ability to manage multiple work streams with varying priorities (multiple job orders, varying clients)
- Must be able to quickly evaluate and resolve problems
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office programs
Do meaningful work.
NuWest is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity, practice inclusion & equity, encourage different points of view, and learn from each other in a supportive environment.
We’re in the business of finding people the right job openings – email your resume to email@example.com. If we have something that fits your skills, we’ll let you know!