NUWEST HEALTHCARE | Job Opening
Partner Account Manager
WORKING AT NUWEST
The REACH Partner Account Manager will support NuWest Healthcare and the REACH team as necessary to create a strong Partner Network, called REACH Partners.
The REACH Partner Account Manager will be responsible for creating new relationships and administrating, organizing contracts. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical, organizational and communication skills to successfully create Partnerships across the country.
partner Account Manager RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with internal Sales Leaders, Account Managers and Account Coordinators on Subvendor support, communications and technology set-up
- Ensure Subvendors deliver on key metrics such as timelines, quality, productivity and Client satisfaction
- Partnering with Sales Leaders to resolve Subvendor performance issues
- Maintain an inventory of key contract terms for each vendor such as contract expiration dates and renewal notice requirements
- Provide advance notice to Subvendors to ensure contracts stay up to date and compliant
- Facilitate the subvendor Scorecarding procedures to include on-going review and remediation to maintain a strong Subvendor network
- Set up onboarded Subvendors in the tools and internal communication introductions
- Partner with REACH Implementation team on tool technology issues
- Educate Subvendors on our process and manage expectations
- Build and maintain relationships with Subvendor network
- Develop weekly status reports, tracking onboarding progress in a fast and dynamic environment
- Providing support preparing summaries, dashboards, visual project timelines, presentations and timelines
- Committed to constant learning, self-improvement and a thirst for creating more efficient ways to implement efficiencies
- Understanding and completing other regular duties as assigned
- 1+ year in Vendor Management
- 1+ year of contracts analysis, risk mitigation and contract management
- 1+ year of experience in sales or customer service
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Previous work experience in reporting status, timelines and possible risks to Leadership for visibility
- Previous work experience in uncovering growth opportunities with current and new clients
- Strong experience working with a variety of vendors, consultants and companies
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple responsibilities with time sensitive deadlines
- Comfort working in a fluid environment where requirements may change
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Aptitude for problem-solving and the ability to proactively address potential issues
- Ability and interest in learning new tools/technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
Do meaningful work.
NuWest is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity, practice inclusion & equity, encourage different points of view, and learn from each other in a supportive environment.
We’re in the business of finding people the right job openings – email your resume to email@example.com. If we have something that fits your skills, we’ll let you know!