NUWEST TECH | Job Opening
WORKING AT NUWEST
NuWest Tech is a national talent solution with specialized expertise in Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing, and Business Operations. We’re an Inc 5000 Fastest-Growing company, which means we’re scaling our teams to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. We’re hiring several recruiters (1-5 years of experience) and a recruiting manager (3-6 years) for every team within NuWest Tech. We’re looking for a Senior Recruiter who can execute high-quality delivery in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
Doing great work in staffing starts within our own teams, which is why we seek out individuals who look for learning opportunities, values user-centric high-touch communication, and thinks outside of the box to deliver unique customized recruiting solutions to our customers. If you want to be in the driver’s seat of your career, with mentors, leaders, and new challenges each day, you’re going to like it here!
Our headquarters is in Bellevue, WA, with the majority of our team in the Greater Seattle area and remote team members spanning every time zone in the U.S. We are currently a fully remote team with some optional office time due to the rise of Delta variant Covid-19 case.
Senior RECRUITER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prospect new clients to generate new perm business leads
- Manage existing clients, perm job orders and active candidates in play
- Work directly with recruiters to ensure candidate management is in place
- Develop and implement recruiting plans with recruiting and sales teams
- Negotiate direct placement fees
- Perform assessment on candidate’s needs vs. needs of client
- Assist in maintaining written correspondence with clients
- Be actively involved in seeking out new methods for business development
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process from start to finish on open perm positions
- Create and post job descriptions for openings and track candidates in Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Source and screen candidates at a high volume using various programs such as Bullhorn, LinkedIn, Monster, Indeed, and your referral network
- Create crisp, relevant candidate summaries to submit to clients
- Provide candidate pool data to customers to help strategize filling their role according to their objectives
- Coordinate interviews and follow up with clients and submitted candidates
- Develop and maintain a strong network of candidates for placement and referrals
- Negotiate rates to ensure successful placements
- Perform compliance and onboarding requirements for payroll, background checks, references, etc
- Be responsible for consistently hitting daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly performance goals and metrics
- BA in Business, Communications, Psychology, Liberal Arts or related fields
- Open to new graduates that demonstrate a motivation to succeed
- Strong desire to work in the recruiting, sales or human resources industry
- Strong interest in working with people of different professional and educational backgrounds
- Proficient in all MS Office programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional business communication skills are preferred for this role
We’re in the business of finding people the right job openings – email your resume to email@example.com. If we have something that fits your skills, we’ll let you know!