NUWEST TECH | Job Opening
WORKING AT NUWEST
NuWest Group has a new job opening for a Senior Recruiter at our headquarters in Bellevue, Washington! We connect exceptional people to great opportunities with thriving companies in Healthcare, Travel Nursing, Technology, Scientific, Engineering, and Manufacturing. Doing great work in staffing starts within our own teams, which is why we seek out high-energy individuals with a passion for helping people and a hint of moxie. If you want to be in the driver’s seat of your career, with mentors, leaders, and new challenges each day, you’re going to like it here.
Our headquarters is in Bellevue, WA, with the majority of our team in the Greater Seattle area and remote team members spanning every timezone in the U.S. We are currently a fully remote team with some optional office time due to the rise of Delta variant Covid-19 cases.
Senior RECRUITER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prospect new clients to generate new perm business leads
- Manage existing clients, perm job orders and active candidates in play
- Work directly with recruiters to ensure candidate management is in place
- Develop and implement recruiting plans with recruiting and sales teams
- Negotiate direct placement fees
- Perform assessment on candidate’s needs vs. needs of client
- Assist in maintaining written correspondence with clients
- Be actively involved in seeking out new methods for business development
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process from start to finish on open perm positions
- Create and post job descriptions for openings and track candidates in Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Source and screen candidates at a high volume using various programs such as Bullhorn, LinkedIn, Monster, Indeed, and your referral network
- Create crisp, relevant candidate summaries to submit to clients
- Provide candidate pool data to customers to help strategize filling their role according to their objectives
- Coordinate interviews and follow up with clients and submitted candidates
- Develop and maintain a strong network of candidates for placement and referrals
- Negotiate rates to ensure successful placements
- Perform compliance and onboarding requirements for payroll, background checks, references, etc
- Be responsible for consistently hitting daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly performance goals and metrics
- BA in Business, Communications, Psychology, Liberal Arts or related fields
- Open to new graduates that demonstrate a motivation to succeed
- Strong desire to work in the recruiting, sales or human resources industry
- Strong interest in working with people of different professional and educational backgrounds
- Proficient in all MS Office programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional business communication skills are preferred for this role
Do meaningful work.
NuWest is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity, practice inclusion & equity, encourage different points of view, and learn from each other in a supportive environment.
We’re in the business of finding people the right job openings – email your resume to email@example.com. If we have something that fits your skills, we’ll let you know!