NUWEST TECH | Job Opening
Compliance Coordinator | Remote
What being a Compliance Coordinator at NuWest is all about...
NuWest is looking for smart, motivated, hard-working, results-oriented individuals to help expand our staffing business. We are a thriving and growing company that wants to add top talent to our team. We specialize in a wide range of industries including medical, engineering, modern manufacturing, technical and scientific. We offer a strong, team-based, quality focused environment as well as excellent compensation (base, commission, and bonuses), benefits packages, as well as many other great perks. If you think you are one of the best, come prove it on a team that will allow you to do so.
Principle Responsibilities and Duties
- Act as Human Resources liaison between candidates and clients throughout the recruitment and onboarding stages
- Work closely with recruiters as they interview and submit candidates to positions to ensure candidate compliance
- Run Washington State, National, and a range of additional background checks on candidates
- Communicate with candidates to acquire all of their compliance credentials: immunizations, skills testing, CPR cards, certifications, references etc.
- Responsible for tracking candidate documents in compliance with Joint Commission, HIPPA, and various client requirements
- Remain up to date with changes in laws and regulations within the healthcare industry
- Maintain a high percentage of overall compliance for working candidates by meeting compliance deadlines for clients in a timely, organized manner
- Maintain a high level of organization and efficiency at all times
- Answer all candidate questions on compliance and onboarding in a timely manner
- Engage new strategies to increase efficiency and timeliness of onboarding and compliance processes
- Ensure total client satisfaction by adhering to their specific needs and compliance structures
- Work closely with Manager and Recruiting Leads to implement changes in the compliance process, as well as to complete various projects and assignments as required.
- BA in Business, Communications, Psychology, Liberal Arts or related fields
- Open to new graduates that demonstrate a motivation to succeed
- Strong desire to work in the recruiting, sales or human resources industry
- Strong interest in working with people of different professional and educational backgrounds
- Proficient in all MS Office programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional business communication skills
Do meaningful work.
NuWest is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity, practice inclusion & equity, encourage different points of view, and learn from each other in a supportive environment.
We’re in the business of finding people the right job openings – email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have something that fits your skills, we’ll let you know!