NUWEST TECH | Job Opening
WORKING AT NUWEST
NuWest Tech is a national talent solution with specialized expertise in Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing, and Business Operations. Our teams have earned a spot as a top vendors with clients in aerospace, retail, ecommerce, financial technology, consumer products, medical device, healthcare IT. We have several new job openings for Technical Recruiters to join our team.
NuWest looking for a seasoned full cycle Technical Recruiter to join our casual and friendly (yet competitive!) team based in Bellevue, WA. You will be chartered with developing innovative and aggressive methods to source, evaluate, pipeline and hire candidates for our strong client base.
We have a team of highly capable Senior Recruiters and Account Executives that work well as a team and as individuals. We separate ourselves from other search firms by understanding our clients’ needs and wants, knowing the highly competitive talent market, and making matches quickly and effectively. We do so with utmost respect of both parties.
Doing great work in staffing starts within our own teams, which is why we seek out high-energy individuals with a passion for helping people and a hint of moxie. If you want to be in the driver’s seat of your career, with mentors, leaders, and new challenges each day, you’re going to like it here!
Our headquarters is in Bellevue, WA, with the majority of our team in the Greater Seattle area and remote team members spanning every timezone in the U.S. We are currently a fully remote team with some optional office time due to the rise of Delta variant Covid-19 cases.
TECHNICAL RECRUITER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain pipeline of qualified candidates to deliver against immediate priorities
- Implement innovative candidate generation techniques, strategies, and programs
- Build healthy talent community that includes a high volume of targeted candidates
- Have an understanding of local markets that you are recruiting within
- Deliver high quality, well qualified candidates to client. We believe in quality over quantity!
- Collaborate with all partners, internally and externally to assure best possible outcome
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of full cycle recruiting experience, ideally in a technical field
- Demonstrated motivation for success and personal career growth
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Ability to manage competing priorities while maintaining a high level of delivery
- Must be able to quickly evaluate and resolve problems
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office programs
- Candidates must have bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- BA/BS degree in Business, Communications, Human Resources or related discipline and/or equivalent work experience.
Do meaningful work.
NuWest is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity, practice inclusion & equity, encourage different points of view, and learn from each other in a supportive environment.
We’re in the business of finding people the right job openings – email your resume to email@example.com. If we have something that fits your skills, we’ll let you know!