NuWest is looking for smart, motivated, hard-working, results-oriented individuals to help expand our staffing business. As an Onboarding Specialist, you are the liason between our clients and candidates throughout the onboarding process. You have a direct impact on customer satisfaction, this is an important role in order to continuously elevate our process of onboarding to create a seamless, transparent, and efficient experience that foster long-term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are a thriving and growing company that wants to add top talent to our team. We specialize in a wide range of industries including medical, engineering, modern manufacturing, technical and scientific. We offer a strong, team-based, quality focused environment as well as excellent compensation (base, commission, and bonuses), benefits packages, as well as many other great perks. If you think you are one of the best, come prove it on a team that will allow you to do so.
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Act as Human Resources liaison between candidates and clients throughout the recruitment and onboarding stages
- Work closely with recruiters as they interview and submit candidates to positions to ensure candidate compliance
- Run Washington State, National, and a range of additional background checks on candidates
- Communicate with candidates to acquire all of their compliance credentials: immunizations, skills testing, CPR cards, certifications, references etc.
- Responsible for tracking candidate documents in compliance with Joint Commission, HIPPA, and various client requirements
- Remain up to date with changes in laws and regulations within the healthcare industry
- Maintain a high percentage of overall compliance for working candidates by meeting compliance deadlines for clients in a timely, organized manner
- Maintain a high level of organization and efficiency at all times
- Answer all candidate questions on compliance and onboarding in a timely manner
- Engage new strategies to increase efficiency and timeliness of onboarding and compliance processes
- Ensure total client satisfaction by adhering to their specific needs and compliance structures
- Work closely with Manager and Recruiting Leads to implement changes in the compliance process, as well as to complete various projects and assignments as required
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS
- BA in Business, Communications, Psychology, Liberal Arts or related fields preferred or equivalent experience
- Experience in the staffing industry or compliance roles preferred
- Strong desire to work in the recruiting, sales or human resources industry
- Strong interest in working with people of different professional and educational backgrounds
- Proficient in all MS Office programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional business communication skills
be part of the mission
We’re in the business of finding people the right job openings – email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have something that fits your skills, we’ll let you know!