REACH Coordinator | NuWest Healthcare
REACH by NuWest, under NuWest Healthcare, finds the right talent for clients shaping the future of healthcare, from Travel Nursing to Health System Operations. We need an eager Coordinator to help us launch several exciting projects in 2021. The REACH Coordinator will play a crucial role in delivering large-scale impact to our national clientele and support REACH Team Specialists and Leaders as we build out new ventures within this service offering.
For a motivated self-starter, this position will provide knowledge and experience within Solution Selling, Project Management, and Technical Integrations. You will coordinate all matter of administrative and operational support for REACH Leadership to ensure a successful client implementation. The ideal candidate has strong analytical, organizational and communication skills, thrives in a fast-moving environment, and can have fun doing all of the above
AS THE REACH Coordinator, YOU will:
- Support Project Leaders on various projects by ensuring all project information is documented and accurate
- Compile weekly (sometimes daily) status reports on project timelines and sales funnels
- Work closely with project stakeholders, internal team leads as required
- Ensure all documents are stored in appropriate document repository and create an organized online file system
- Maintain implementation and project schedules, with timeline communications early and often
- Track internal “technology tickets” and resolution documentation
- Maintain process workflows and other support documents
- Manage project timelines and presentations
- Collaborate to create summaries, dashboards, visual project timelines, presentations and timelines
- Quality assure data entry to ensure a high level of accuracy in implementation set-up
- Become a SME of technical implementation methodology
- Gain an working knowledge of client contracts and document key items in adherence with contractual obligations
- Commit to constant learning, self-improvement and a thirst for finding and implementing efficiencies
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple responsibilities with time-sensitive deadlines simultaneously
- Comfortable working in a fluid environment where requirements may change
- Work independently with supervision and adapt a hands-on approach to collaborating with technical staff
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Aptitude for problem-solving and the ability to proactively address potential issues
- Ability and interest in learning new tools/technologies
- Payroll familiarity
- Staffing familiarity
- System integration familiarity
- Aptitude to understand various technologies
ABout REACH | Purpose and Culture
REACH’s purpose is to make a difference for the clients we serve; to deliver a positive experience and long-term partnership with clients that is solution oriented and dynamic with “White Glove” service. We act in a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business, our processes, and ourselves.
We value how we work as much as what we achieve. We value being the “Go-To” for our clients through trust, service excellence, and market and technology expertise.
Internally we focus on key behaviors – positivity, drive, agility and a never-ending fascination with improvement. We believe that our culture is one key reason that our company has experienced large advancement and continues to grow.
About NuWest HEALTHCARE
NuWest Group is a recruiting and talent solutions firm that helps companies across the country catalyze their business and grow the right teams more efficiently. NuWest Healthcare has specialized, tenured teams across Travel, Clinical, Laboratory, and Scientific, with over 25 years of experience delivering high quality talent, market expertise, and operational efficiencies. We’re a Top 100 Fastest-Growing Private Company and have been named a Top 100 Best Place to Work in Washington for six consecutive years.
be part of the mission
We’re in the business of finding people the right job openings – email your resume to email@example.com. If we have something that fits your skills, we’ll let you know!