REACH Implementation specialist
REACH Implementation Specialist | NuWest Healthcare
REACH by NuWest, under NuWest Healthcare, finds the right talent for clients shaping the future of healthcare, from Travel Nursing to Health System Operations. The REACH Implementation Specialist is responsible for delivering successful client implementations and identifying opportunities that increase our footprint. This position drives technology processes, creates efficient workflows, and escalates/triages issues while delivering “White Glove” service to our clients. The right individual gets excited about seeking and developing viable solutions and creating long-term relationships with clients. In collaboration with Internal Sales Teams and Operational Leaders, you will play a key role in expanding REACH to its full potential.
AS THE Implementation Specialist, YOU will:
- Support quarterly and annual sales plan goals established by Executive Leadership
- Implement organizational change management to drive toward a more efficient internal workflow
- Create and open sales opportunities that generate long-term contractual relationship with clients
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects within REACH
- Manage a team of Implementation Coordinators day-to-day tasks and delegate responsibilities
- Lead trainings for Implementation coordinators, Internal Account Managers, and new NuWest / REACH team members
- Ensure Account Executives are pushing REACH Goals and gathering needed technical information for implementation set-up
- Participate in client meetings to represent REACH and sell our services to executives
- Create Quarterly Business Review presentations with Internal Account Executives to present new opportunities to clients to monitor relationships, re-affirm strategies to create new opportunities for Reach.
- Coordinate and manage timelines, maintain project plans, and communicate status to clients, sub vendors, and senior management.
- Read client contracts and ensure implementations can meet contractual obligations. Raise concerns if not.
- Ensure projects are implemented within contractual obligations and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that all invoicing and consultant pay is accurately set up in the system.
- Coordinate escalation in resolving problems with workflow, implementations, contracts, etc.
- Identify trends, determine system improvements, and implement change
- 2+ years of experience in Sales, Project Management in a Staffing Environment
- 2+ year of management experience overseeing goals, training and setting expectations of direct reports
- 2+ year of training internal team members and resources
- 1+ year of experience in developing a Sales Pipeline and the Sales Funnel
- 1+ year of experience in leading client facing meetings and presentations
- 1+ year of experience in Risk Assessment and Mitigation of projects that could affect NuWest / Reach and client
- 1+ year of experience in Contract Assessment and risk escalation
- Proven experience in resolving and improving workflow and implementation inefficiencies while mitigating potential risks
- Proven experience in implementing year over year sales growth
- Proven experience of uncovering growth opportunities with current and new clients
- Proven experience of growing and cementing relationships with current clients
- Proven experience in reporting and escalating project status, timelines and possible risk updates to Sr. Leadership for visibility
- Proven experience in a highly dynamic organization where priorities are ever changing
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University or equivalent experience
- Payroll familiarity including state guidelines that involve OT, Holiday Pay, Meal breaks, etc.
- Healthcare Staffing
- External system integration experience
- Understanding of API protocol and bridging technologies to streamline efficiencies and automation
ABout REACH | Purpose and Culture
REACH’s purpose is to make a difference for the clients we serve; to deliver a positive experience and long-term partnership with clients that is solution oriented and dynamic with “White Glove” service. We act in a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business, our processes, and ourselves.
We value how we work as much as what we achieve. We value being the “Go-To” for our clients through trust, service excellence, and market and technology expertise.
Internally we focus on key behaviors – positivity, drive, agility and a never-ending fascination with improvement. We believe that our culture is one key reason that our company has experienced large advancement and continues to grow.
About NuWest HEALTHCARE
NuWest Group is a recruiting and talent solutions firm that helps companies across the country catalyze their business and grow the right teams more efficiently. NuWest Healthcare has specialized, tenured teams across Travel, Clinical, Laboratory, and Scientific, with over 25 years of experience delivering high quality talent, market expertise, and operational efficiencies. We’re a Top 100 Fastest-Growing Private Company and have been named a Top 100 Best Place to Work in Washington for six consecutive years.
be part of the mission
We’re in the business of finding people the right job openings – email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have something that fits your skills, we’ll let you know!