NUWEST HEALTHCARE | Job Opening
IDIQ Program manager
WORKING AT NUWEST
NuWest Healthcare is seeking an IDIQ Program Manager! The Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Program Manager is responsible for overall delivery execution and customer relationships relating to assigned IDIQ contracts. Healthcare staffing is a fluid industry that will keep you on your toes and ensure you are always trying/learning new things. This role is on an exciting new project with clear lines of sight into how you as an individual are making an impact both within the team and for communities across the country. The right candidate will have exceptional project management skills and be able to throw plans out the window and adapt fast to changing climate when needed. Doing great work in staffing starts within our own teams, which is why we seek out high-energy individuals with a passion for helping people and a hint of moxie. If you want to be in the driver’s seat of your career, with mentors, leaders, and new challenges each day, you’re going to like it here.
Our headquarters is in Bellevue, WA, with the majority of our team in the Greater Seattle area and Scottsdale, AZ. We are currently a fully remote team but expect to shift into hybrid office work this fall. Remote work is optional for the right candidates.
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Management oversight on all contractor task orders.
- Maintain quality control and timeliness of all deliverables.
- Lead all planning and implementation of activities. Provide management, strategic direction, and oversight to the project/program’s technical, administrative and financial performance.
- Review of all financial and logistical information on a periodic basis.
- Provide recommendation and evaluation of proposed staff.
- Manage all contract reporting and document production.
Monitor and evaluate services under this contract include, but are not limited to:
- Design and implement a variety of short- and long-term quantitative and qualitative evaluations covering activities including programs, projects, processes, initiatives, and systems. These include organizational assessments, performance and impact evaluations, sector evaluations, meta evaluations, case studies, and experience (desk) reviews.
- Perform monitoring support, including establishment of monitoring methods, development of metrics, and data collection and analysis.
- Provide general technical assistance including consultation/advisory services.
- The IDIQ Program Manager has responsibility to administer and manage the IDIQ program. This individual will be the primary management point of contact to support the IDIQ. The IDIQ Program Manager is the individual bearing responsibility for procurement, personnel, reporting, and other management related requirements of the contract.
- BA in Business, Communications, Psychology, Liberal Arts or related field
- Six Sigma Black Belt (Preferred)
- Excellent verbal, and written communication skills.
- Aptitude for developing relationships with senior leadership.
- Self-starter, energetic, enthusiastic, and organized.
- Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite. Must be familiar with using Excel functions and formulas in the performance of managing contract and or programs.
Do meaningful work.
We’re in the business of finding people the right job openings – email your resume to email@example.com. If we have something that fits your skills, we’ll let you know!