Director of Sales
WORKING AT NUWEST
Under general direction, this position is responsible and accountable for managing and directing operations to achieve ongoing revenue growth, profitability and productivity in up to two service offerings.
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Direct a team of Account Managers, Recruiters and other staff as appropriate in the Nuwest Tech Division.
- Responsible for office staffing, training and career development of team members.
- Prioritize accounts and job orders and ensure tasks completed.
- Promote cross functional utilization and proactive sharing of account information among Nuwest clients under their control.
- Develop service and delivery plans in support of organizational strategies and objectives. Recommend improvement of strategies based on market research and competitor analyses. Oversee implementation of approved strategies and initiatives.
- Analyze operational and financial data; prepare forecasts and projections.
- Identify customer needs. Continuously be alert and responsive to changing customer business environment and needs. Communicate to account management team accordingly.
- Serves as the quality checkpoint associated with the service and delivery process.
- Provides ongoing performance feedback to each team member, both informally and through the formal performance evaluation process. Drives performance accountability for all team members.
- Supervisory duties including managing the activities of direct reports.
KEY SUCCESS INDICATORS/ATTRIBUTES:
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to exceptional customer service and leadership among peers.
- Demonstrates strong commitment to a team environment.
- Demonstrates exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills and exhibits confidence when interacting with others.
- Demonstrates strong problem solving, sound judgment, reasoning abilities and negotiation skills.
- Ability to influence and persuade to achieve desired outcomes.
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient at handling difficult situations with professionalism and respect.
- Ability to develop an independent viewpoint and present a compelling business case to support recommendations.
- Exhibits strong drive for results and success; conveys a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations; persists despite obstacles, setbacks and competing influences.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key business partners by building personal credibility and solid trust.
- Ability to self-motivate and self-direct.
- Proficient personal computer skills with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Commitment and adherence to Firm’s Core Values.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree and five years of related product/business experience preferably within the staffing industry. Three to five years of management experience required.
be part of the mission
We’re in the business of finding people the right job openings – email your resume to email@example.com. If we have something that fits your skills, we’ll let you know!