NUWEST TECH | Job Opening
WORKING AT NUWEST
NuWest Tech is a national talent solution with specialized expertise in Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing, and Business Operations. Our teams have earned a spot as a top vendors with clients in aerospace, retail, ecommerce, financial technology, consumer products, medical device, healthcare IT. We have several new job openings for an Account Managers to join our team. This role will focus on the Tech/Engineering sales side of our business, solving hiring challenges for partner clients from startups to household names. We are a quality-first recruiting firm with offices in Washington, Oregon, and Arizona. We connect exceptional people to great opportunities with thriving companies in Healthcare, Travel Nursing, Technology, Scientific, Engineering, and Manufacturing. Doing great work in staffing starts within our own teams, which is why we seek out high-energy individuals with a passion for helping people and a hint of moxie. If you want to be in the driver’s seat of your career, with mentors, leaders, and new challenges each day, you’re going to like it here!
Our headquarters is in Bellevue, WA, with the majority of our team in the Greater Seattle area and Scottsdale, AZ. We are currently a fully remote team but expect to shift into hybrid office work this fall. Remote work is optional for the right candidates.
Doing great work in staffing starts within our own teams, which is why we seek out high-energy individuals with a passion for helping people and a hint of moxie. If you want to be in the driver’s seat of your career, with mentors, leaders, and new challenges each day, you’re going to like it here.
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Identify strategic opportunities to service existing clients in an elevated capacity
- Implement and execute on short-term and long-term account strategy
- Manage existing clients, job orders, and active candidates in play
- Develop a network of business accounts that are responsible for new job orders
- Work directly with recruiters to ensure candidate management is in place
- Develop and implement recruiting plans with recruiting and sales teams
- Negotiate bill rates and direct placement fees within existing accounts
- Perform assessment on candidate’s needs vs. needs of client
- Coordinate submittal process, interviews, and client feedback loops
- Maintain regular meetings and business rhythms with clients via on-site, phone, and conference appointments
- BA in Business, Communications, Psychology, Liberal Arts or related fields
- Open to new graduates that demonstrate a motivation to succeed
- Strong desire to work in the recruiting, sales, or human resources industry
- Strong interest in working with people at different professional and educational backgrounds
- Proficient in all MS Office programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional business communication experience preferred
We’re in the business of finding people the right job openings – email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have something that fits your skills, we’ll let you know!