NUWEST TECH | Job Opening
WORKING AT NUWEST
NuWest Tech is a national talent solution with specialized expertise in Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing, and Business Operations. We’re an Inc 5000 Fastest-Growing company, which means we’re scaling our teams to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. We’re hiring an Account Executive who will prospect new clients to generate new business leads. We’re looking for someone who can execute high-quality delivery in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
Doing great work in staffing starts within our own teams, which is why we seek out individuals who look for learning opportunities, values user-centric high-touch communication, and thinks outside of the box to deliver unique customized recruiting solutions to our customers. If you want to be in the driver’s seat of your career, with mentors, leaders, and new challenges each day, you’re going to like it here!
Our headquarters is in Bellevue, WA, with the majority of our team in the Greater Seattle area and remote team members spanning every time zone in the U.S. We are currently a fully remote team with some optional office time due to the rise of Delta variant Covid-19 case.
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Prospect new clients to generate new business leads
- Manage existing clients, job orders and active candidates in play
- Develop a network of business accounts that are responsible for new job orders
- Work directly with recruiters to ensure candidate management is in place
- Develop and implement recruiting plans with recruiting and sales teams
- Negotiate bill rates and direct placement fees
- Perform assessment on candidate’s needs vs. needs of client
- Submit candidates and follow up with client at regular intervals
- Arrange interviews between clients and prospective employees
- Assist in maintaining written correspondence with clients
- Be actively involved in seeking out new methods for business development
- BA in Business, Communications, Psychology, Liberal Arts or related fields
- Open to new graduates that demonstrate a motivation to succeed
- Strong desire to work in the recruiting, sales, or human resources industry
- Strong interest in working with people at different professional and educational backgrounds
- Proficient in all MS Office programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional business communication experience preferred
be part of the mission
We’re in the business of finding people the right job openings – email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have something that fits your skills, we’ll let you know!