NUWEST TECH | Job Opening
WORKING AT NUWEST
NuWest Tech is a national talent solution with specialized expertise in Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing, and Business Operations. Our teams have earned a spot as a top vendors with clients in aerospace, retail, ecommerce, financial technology, consumer products, medical device, healthcare IT. We have several new job openings for Technical Recruiters to join our team. This role will focus on the Tech/Engineering side of our business which is growing fast. We’re seeking recruiters with 1-4 years of experience, ideally with a technical or technical recruiting background.
This is a high-performing team within the organization, and we are looking for someone who can execute high-quality delivery in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, technically challenging environment. The right candidate is someone willing to learn, can keep up with high-touch communication rhythms and is able to think outside of the box to deliver unique customized recruiting solutions to our customers who expect excellency.
Doing great work in staffing starts within our own teams, which is why we seek out high-energy individuals with a passion for helping people and a hint of moxie. If you want to be in the driver’s seat of your career, with mentors, leaders, and new challenges each day, you’re going to like it here!
Our headquarters is in Bellevue, WA, with the majority of our team in the Greater Seattle area and Scottsdale, AZ. We are currently a fully remote team but expect to shift into hybrid office work this fall. Remote work is optional for the right candidates
TECHNICAL RECRUITER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process for highly competitive contract and direct hire technical engineering positions across various product development industries (including but not limited to aerospace, space, medical device, electronics, and automation).
- Maintain a high-touch communication to strategize and collaborate with internal team members, leadership, candidates, and clients.
- Provide solutions to complex client hiring problems.
- Meet and exceed weekly, monthly and annual recruiting goals.
- Communicate progress against goals to internal managers, AE’s and outside clients
- Full cycle recruiting from engagement in order intake through delivery.
- Perform active, creative sourcing using various recruiting tools including CRM, LinkedIn and Job Boards.
- Interview and perform a thorough evaluate of candidates to assess their qualifications against client requirements.
- Arrange interviews with clients and prospective employees.
- Develop and implement recruiting plans and strategies with sales team
- Negotiate compensation packages, per diem / relocation, bill rates and placement fees.
- Provide continued support to employees and clients post-placement
- Engage in seeking out new methods of recruiting and advertising
- Take initiative to think strategically / strategize with AEs
REQUIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of full cycle recruiting experience, ideally in a technical field
- Demonstrated motivation for success and personal career growth
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Ability to manage competing priorities while maintaining a high level of delivery
- Must be able to quickly evaluate and resolve problems
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office programs
Do meaningful work.
We’re in the business of finding people the right job openings – email your resume to email@example.com. If we have something that fits your skills, we’ll let you know!