Operations Manager | NuWest Technology
NuWest Group’s Technology Division finds the right people for companies pioneering the future in vastly growing industries like space exploration, healthcare IT, and sustainable engineering. In order to launch several exciting projects in 2021, we need an experienced Operations Manager to own operational success within the business. Under the SVP of NuWest Group, you’ll have the opportunity to directly impact the growth, company culture, and systems integrations for one of Washington’s Top 100 Best Places to Work and Fastest Growing Private Companies.
AS THE OPERATIONS MANAGER, YOU OWN:
We are growing fast – the Operations Manager will
- Build a scalable training process that onboards new hires quickly and effectively
- Oversee training initiatives to ensure we have the people we need, when we need them
Client and Candidate satisfaction is the single most paramount determinate to our success as a company. You own creating, tracking, and ensuring a standard of excellence that propels NuWest forward.
You hold the keys to all systems and tools that enable NuWest Technology to move faster and work more efficiently. That looks like:
- Managing systems integrations for a new, more expansive CRM
- Training and building best practice around CRM use
- Integrating new tools that automate efforts and save time
Documentation and Operational Processes
We are growing FAST and breaking old processes along the way. The Operations Manager needs to confidently steer us towards better and faster functionality, and document every step of the way.
OPERATIONS MANAGER, daily responsibilities
- Analyze current operational processes and performance, recommending and implementing solutions for improvement when necessary
- Set and meet data-driven goals and KPIs for operational efficiency and increased productivity that help us achieve business goals on time
- Maximize efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis and interdepartmental collaboration
- Maintain documentation of all internal processes including sales, recruiting, and work with HR to ensure policies and procedure documentation is up to date
- Bring your whole self to the team, offering your unique experience and perspective to conversations that will help shape our future culture
- Lead and professionally develop staff to scale additional responsibilities that grow the company
- Be a reliable SME for staff in mapping and progressing their career
- Manage daily operations workflow to ensure a standard of excellence across team
- Meet regularly with individual team members to provide continuous feedback and coaching to improve and maintain high quality customer experience
skills, experience, and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of four years, or a Master’s degree and two years of professional experience managing people, processes and policies
- Experience and expertise in the staffing industry – if you also have experience within the Technology industry, you may be the purple squirrel we’ve been looking for
- Experience/Strong familiarity with applicant tracking software programs and successfully and efficiently implementing new systems integrations
- Strong consultative and coaching skills
- Strong project management skills with the ability to administer multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize workload while communicating to stakeholders throughout the process
- Exceptional organizational and administrative skills-cataloging, scheduling, record keeping and ability to use data to identify needs and assess effectiveness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About NuWest Group
NuWest Group is a recruiting and talent solutions firm that helps companies across the country catalyze their business and grow the right teams more efficiently. NuWest Technology has specialized, tenured teams across Tech, Engineering, Manufacturing, and Business Operations, with over 25 years of experience delivering high quality talent, market expertise, and operational efficiencies. We’re a Top 100 Fastest-Growing Private Company and have been named a Top 100 Best Place to Work in Washington for six consecutive years.
be part of the mission
We’re in the business of finding people the right job openings – email your resume to email@example.com. If we have something that fits your skills, we’ll let you know!