NUWEST GROUP | Job Opening
Hiring Recruiters | Work for a leading national staffing firm!
NuWest Group has been voted one of the Top 100 Best Places to Work in Washington for six consecutive years and received multiple accolades as a Fastest-Growing Private Company. We’re a leading national staffing firm and always looking for exceptional recrutiers to create great candidate experiences.
We’re a collective of industry-specialized staffing brands that solve hiring challenges and source meaningful work for professionals within Travel Nursing, Technology, Healthcare, Engineering, Business Operations, Scientific, and Manufacturing.
We know people do their best work when they’re passionate and knowledgeable, which is why each team is highly trained to be subject matter experts in the industries they place within. Our unique entrepreneurial makeup by division propogates new opportunites to move laterally and upwards in your career frequently.
Our culture is collaborative and fun in nature, with hard work and great results both recognized and incentivized. If you like working with people and want to grow your career in a fun, engaging environment, we would love to meet you!
We offer excellent compensation (base, commission, bonus), benefits packages, training, leadership development, and lots of fun perks. If you are excited to get in the game with a winning team, send us your resume!
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Manage recruiting process from start to finish on open positions
- Source new candidates with programs such as NuWest database, LinkedIn, Monster, Indeed, and referrals
- Perform assessments on candidate and client match
- Interview, coach and evaluate multiple candidates a week for contract or direct hire opportunities
- Submit candidates and follow up with client at regular, timely intervals
- Arrange interviews with clients and prospective employees
- Develop and implement recruiting plans and strategies with Account Executives (AEs)
- Negotiate bill rates, compensation rates, and direct placement fees
- Create a system for client evaluations and feedback for contract employees at the completion of an assignment
- Assist in maintaining written correspondence with clients. i.e.: thank you and follow up notes
- Engage in seeking out new methods of recruiting and advertising
- Write job descriptions for job openings and track in Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly sales and recruiting goals
- Communicate progress against goals to internal managers, AE’s and outside clients
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) or Bachelor of Science (BS) degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated motivation for success and personal growth
- Ability to manage multiple work streams with varying priorities (multiple job orders, varying clients)
- Ability to uncover key candidate motivations and closing requirements by talking to them on the phone, and in person
- Desire and ability to learn various technical terms and roles in a wide range of fields (biology, chemistry, manufacturing, quality, regulatory, medical, diagnostics, etc.)
- Strong desire to work in the recruiting, sales or human resources industry
- Interest in and ability to work with people from a diverse professional, technical, and educational backgrounds
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office programs and web based computer technologies (such as researching companies, using a CMS or ATS system, etc.)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Meticulous and detail oriented mindset
- Ability to accurately attend to multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficient in all MS Office programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional business communication experience preferred
- Innate aptitude for problem solving
- Ability to work both quickly and accurately
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency
- Strong customer service skills
- Team player attitude
Do meaningful work.
We’re in the business of finding people the right job openings – email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have something that fits your skills, we’ll let you know!