Hiring a Clinical Recruiter | Remote
The NuWest Group has been voted one the Top 100 Best Places to Work in Washington for the last several years and we are looking to add more people who will continue to make it better!
NuWest has specialty staffing divisions in Healthcare, Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical), Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Lab Sciences. We have been recognized as the leading firm in these verticals in Western Washington for the last 25 years because of our focus on consistent quality and client satisfaction. Our service value commitment extends to both candidates and clients alike.
Our clinical team supports clients across the West Coast primarily solving business needs within the allied health sector – you’ll work closely with medical professionals including Medical Assistants, CNAs, Dental Assistants, and more! We see a diverse range of opportunities, and are looking for an adaptable individual that can change strategies quickly to maximize results.
We have a collaborative and fun work environment where hard work and great results are recognized and incentivized. If you like working with people and want to grow your career in a fun, engaging environment, we would love to meet you!
We offer excellent compensation (base, commission, bonus), benefits packages, training, leadership development, and lots of fun perks. If you are excited to get in the game with a winning team, send us your resume!
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Manage recruiting process from start to finish on open positions
- Source new candidates with programs such as NuWest database, LinkedIn, Monster, Indeed, and referrals
- Perform assessments on candidate and client match
- Interview, coach and evaluate multiple candidates a week for contract or direct hire opportunities
- Submit candidates and follow up with client at regular, timely intervals
- Arrange interviews with clients and prospective employees
- Develop and implement recruiting plans and strategies with Account Executives (AEs)
- Negotiate bill rates, compensation rates, and direct placement fees
- Create a system for client evaluations and feedback for contract employees at the completion of an assignment
- Assist in maintaining written correspondence with clients. i.e.: thank you and follow up notes
- Engage in seeking out new methods of recruiting and advertising
- Write job descriptions for job openings and track in Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly sales and recruiting goals
- Communicate progress against goals to internal managers, AE’s and outside clients
REQUIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) or Bachelor of Science (BS) degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated motivation for success and personal growth
- Ability to manage multiple work streams with varying priorities (multiple job orders, varying clients)
- Ability to uncover key candidate motivations and closing requirements by talking to them on the phone, and in person
- Desire and ability to learn various technical terms and roles in a wide range of fields (biology, chemistry, manufacturing, quality, regulatory, medical, diagnostics, etc.)
- Strong desire to work in the recruiting, sales or human resources industry
- Interest in and ability to work with people from a diverse professional, technical, and educational backgrounds
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office programs and web based computer technologies (such as researching companies, using a CMS or ATS system, etc.)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Meticulous and detail oriented mindset
- Ability to accurately attend to multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficient in all MS Office programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional business communication experience preferred
- Innate aptitude for problem solving
- Ability to work both quickly and accurately
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency
- Strong customer service skills
- Team player attitude
be part of the mission
We’re in the business of finding people the right job openings – email your resume to email@example.com. If we have something that fits your skills, we’ll let you know!