Cardiology/Telemetry/ICU Registered Nurse (Seattle)
Full-time RN position available for nurses with cardiology experience (from acute or ambulatory settings). In this role you will be working with cardiology patients with everything from routine care to heart disease, cardiac rehab, pulmonary rehab, etc. You will play an intricate role in helping patients learn to care for and manage their cardiac needs.
• Candidates must have 1+ years of nursing experience with a focus in cardiovascular, telemetry or critical care (both outpatient and inpatient experience qualifies)
• Ideal candidates will have also used EPIC EMR
• Must be comfortable triaging cardiovascular related questions over the phone.
• Full-time, Monday through Friday days
• Compensation: DOE, $28-$38/hour
For more information please call Mikaela at the number listed above or submit your resume for consideration.