Production Test Technician
Thriving aerospace company in Redmond, WA is GROWING and they want to hire people looking to grow their skills and careers!! Looking to hire Production Test Technicians to help them test their products and meet product demands! They are looking to hire entry to experienced technicians for their weekend shift! Weekend shift is great, work 36 hours and get paid for 40!!
AA degree in technical field or military equivalent AND 2 years experience.
High attention to detail and team player.
Excited to grow your skills and learn new things.
Hours: Friday-Sunday, day shift. Work 36 hours, paid for 40. Optional OT available.
The Production Test Technician will conduct a variety of electronic, mechanical and electromechanical tests on electronic systems, subassemblies, and parts to ensure unit functions according to specification or to determine cause of unit failure.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Read test schedules, work orders, test manuals, performance specifications, wiring diagrams, and schematics to determine testing procedure and equipment to be used.
• Test functional performance of systems, subassemblies, and parts under specified environmental conditions such as temperature change, vibration, pressure and humidity.
• Connect unit to be tested to test equipment such as signal generator, frequency meter or spectrum analyzer.
• Read dials or digital displays that indicate electronic characteristics such as voltage, frequency, distortion, inductance and capacitance.
• Analyze test results on defective units to determine cause of failure.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Associate's degree from two-year college or technical school and two years related experience.
Must be a US Person (under ITAR rules) to be eligible