OR Circulating RN
Client/Job Title: SW Surgery Center/ OR Circulator RN
Order Classification: Clinic RN or Travel
Lead: Mik Assign
Total GM: 12000
Hiring Manager (subs to): Steven Lickar
- Subs By: end of this week/early next week
- Interviews: He is out sick but should be back later this week to interview if we have someone that quickly
- Start: fast, no NEO just compliance
SUBMISSION/PACKET REQUIREMENT: resume
Client Information/Pitch: Now that Theresa has started he'd like to get 1 more OR RN on with them. Their need really isn't full time. WOuld be around 3 days/week or per diem (couple per diems to make sure they could cover 2-3 days/week). Basically he needs an extra circulator on the days when they have 2 OR rooms open bc otherwise his RNs dont have time for breaks/lunches etc.
Why Is This Position Open/Order Description? to cover RN lunches/busy days!
- Circulating OR Cases – 1:1 with provider, surg tech and OR RN
- ENT and Orthopedic cases!
- Would LOVE for this person to be able to do PACU as well if needed so that he could float them depending on the day
- Paper charting
Clinical Specific Information (providers, patient volumes, team vs. one on one):
9 providers, Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays are the busiest days but it does really vary right now
- OR Circulating experience in Orthopedics
- Really does want someone with experience. Since this isn't full time it doesnt make sense to hire someone green without OR exp.
Target Years of Experience:
Competition/Where are they at with the search? Challenges? works with Maxim
Hours/Week: 2-3 days/week, 8-10 hour days typically
Shift: M-F 7am-4pm – could go longer if there is a longer more intense surgery. latest they've ever worked is 6:30pm. but they could also low census from time to time when they dont have surgeries
Duration: Open to contract or temp to hire but t-hire would be ideal!
Conversion Hours Requirement: 875
Pay Rate: quoted him $40-50/hr
Mark Up: 68%
Bill Rate: Quoted $68-84 – he'd like to stay on the lower end if possible