Senior Technical Recruiter
The NuWest Group was voted one of 2015’s top 100 Best Places to Work in Washington and Eastside’s 50 Fastest Growing Companies in the Puget Sound Business Journal. We have consistently grown over 30% YOY and have an excellent sales team with incredible longevity in the market as well as a fun group of recruiters. Now we really need someone with experience like yours to help us accelerate our delivery and take advantage of our great client relationships.
We are looking for recruiters with deep understanding of software engineering roles and who love to solve client challenges with great talent.
NuWest is a great environment for recruiters who are driven for results who also like to work in a collaborative team environment. We are growing in new business lines as well, so there is opportunity for people to enjoy an entrepreneurial environment within an established company. If you want to grow in leadership, we have the need and mentorship available to help you grow, no matter how much experience you have.
• Manage recruiting process from start to finish on open positions
• Perform regular online searches for new candidates with programs such as our proprietary database, LinkedIn, Indeed, job postings etc.
• Perform assessment on candidate’s needs vs. needs of client
• Interview and evaluate multiple candidates a week for contract or direct hire opportunities
• Work with clients to develop job specs, review market conditions, provide written and verbal summaries and candidate closing plans and strategies
• Arrange interviews with clients and prospective employees
• Develop a network of candidates for placement and referrals
• Participate in training and mentorship across the recruiting team
• Develop and implement recruiting plans and strategies with Account Executives (AEs)
• Negotiate bill rates, compensation rates, and direct placement fees
• Engage in seeking out new methods and strategies of recruiting and advertising
• Develop and meet daily, weekly, and monthly goals
• Communicate progress against goals to internal managers, AE’s and outside clients